Slated Trilogy Cover Update!!!

To celebrate the release of the Slated prequel, Fated, the covers of the original trilogy have been updated! What do you think?

Write a comment

Comments: 11
  • #1

Kenneth Cook (Tuesday, 19 February 2019 19:45)

when does Fated come out in the US?

• #2

Teri Terry (Wednesday, 20 February 2019 08:32)

Hi, as far as I'm aware at the moment there isn't a US deal for Fated, so it may not, or it may be later on. You can get it from the Book Depository online if you want to - I believe they do free international deliveries. It is here: https://www.bookdepository.com/Fated-Teri-Terry/9781408350669

• #3

ilayda (Thursday, 28 February 2019 13:37)

I read your 3 books and love it. I think it was very creative. I didn't want to finish ..... I congratulate you ! (english may be defective :D ) ♡

• #4

Mara Montes (Wednesday, 06 March 2019 06:24)

Im from Portugal and I read the 3 books... omg... incredible.. for real. That's why I became so passionate about reading. Thank you so much and I just screamed when I knew abou "Fated" Can't wait!!! I love youuuuuu

• #5

Julia (Wednesday, 03 April 2019 17:10)

I really like this series

• #6

Nícolas Pinotti (Saturday, 25 May 2019 23:45)

I read yours books and I loooove they. I want know when you public the new book... do you can told me?
    I'm from brazil, so my inglis is not perfect. Sorry

• #7

Diya (Thursday, 30 May 2019 23:04)

Hi Teri, I just love the slated trilogy and I'm loving fated. Was wondering when will you announce the topic/details of your next book? I honestly love your work and I'm always keen to see your new books, so thank you so much for writing!

• #8

Diya (Saturday, 01 June 2019 17:49)

I just finished fated which was an amazing read and there were so many parts that were genuinely scary, especially all the new laws! Only thing I didn't like was the undertone romance between the main characters, I appreciated how subtle it was and honestly I almost didn't realise - but it wasn't necessary, they were great as best friends. I think my most favourite thing was all the realisations and connections with the trilogy, it was brilliant! I figured out one of them early on, but *spoiler* Nico, threw me off completely and it just made so much sense and was genius IMO. I really hope one day you'll return again to the slated world because you've crafted it amazingly. Perhaps a story regarding the return of Sandra Armstrong's son (as a personal side note, it would be interesting to see Kyla jealous of his return). But anyway, thanks again for writing.

• #9

Zada (Monday, 09 September 2019 21:13)

Is there more books coming after fractured?

• #10

Anna (Friday, 11 October 2019 12:04)

Hi
    I think your books are amazing! I have almost finished shattered, and i have not been able to put it down!!! I cant wait to read fractured ;)

• #11

Zana Asa (Friday, 11 October 2019 22:11)

I love the Slated Trilogy so incredibly much! I have stopped counting on how often I've read Slated...
    Recently, I reread Slated and Fractured and I cried so much for Katran and Kyla's dad and I was so angry at Nico! I really liked Katran, he was such an interesting character – he often seemed unapproachable and mysterious, but also had a protective, caring and "smooth" side to him. I would have liked to get to know him better!
    I'm also planning on rereading Shattered and looking forward to reading Fated. :)

News & popular posts

Who is the Slated trilogy cover girl? Meet Hayley here, and find out what it is like to be on a book cover.

Contagion was runner up in both the Hounslow and Ealing Teen Book Awards 2018, and shortlisted for the Crime Fest best YA crime novel

Books of Lies has been short listed for the Lancashire Book of the Year, the Redbridge Book Award, and the North East Teen Book of Award.

Mind Games won the Portsmouth Book Award! It also won the SCBWI Crystal Kite for the British Isles, and was runner-up in the Oxfordshire Book Award. It is short listed for the Sussex Coast Schools Amazing Book Award,  the Staffordshire Book Award, and the Wirral Paperback of the Year.

Mind Games is nominated for the Carnegie medal!

Instagram